Recruiting adults with Down Syndrome for a research study (King's College London)
Do you, or someone you know, have Down Syndrome? We want to hear from you!
We are a research team (LonDownS) based at King’s College London. We are learning about changes in thinking and health as people get older.
In this research, participants will play some games – some of these will be on a touchscreen computer tablet. We will also take some health measurements and a blood sample.
We will also ask their relative or carer some questions about their health.
The assessment will last approximately 3 hours and will be arranged at a time and place that is convenient for the participant. This may include their home or their local day centre or other suitable location. We will reimburse any travel expenses for participants or carers if they are able to travel to King’s College London.
If you would like more information about this study, please email [email protected], or ring us on 020 7836 5454 (ext 3598).
Looking forward to hopefully hearing from you soon!
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments