Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I currently have reasonable adjustments which allows me to work from home, therefore my contract was home based. However, there has been reorganisation and now they are saying I am slotted in with same job description but London based. The office in London is 3.5 hours away (this is one way) so would be 7 hours per day? This does not seem right? They are taking away my reasonable adjustments, and have ignored the occupational health report that was provided. They are saying they want me to see specialist and want my medical records. This cannot be right can it?
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 792 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 760 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.