Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Multiple stuff going on here!!
Hi.... um.... so I guess weve got a freakin pile of diagnoses to contend with here, mixture of mental and physical health stuff mushed up together in one horrid amorphous blob of tricky bothersome symptoms. But more importantly, we have 2 dogs, they are life, a partner who is a close second after the dogs and enjoy making art, though it's been a long dry spell, listening to music and frequently singing badly, writing a lot, getting rare decent sleep, gardening- the least physical bit, my partner does the lifting and carrying etc and I help things grow and chat to the plants and do the technical bit and listening to the owls in the hours that are spent not actually sleeping.....
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.