Multiple stuff going on here!! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Multiple stuff going on here!!

Options
StarryShapes
StarryShapes Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi.... um.... so I guess weve got a freakin pile of diagnoses to contend with here, mixture of mental and physical health stuff mushed up together in one horrid amorphous blob of tricky bothersome symptoms. But more importantly, we have 2 dogs, they are life, a partner who is a close second after the dogs  :p and enjoy making art, though it's been a long dry spell, listening to music and frequently singing badly, writing a lot, getting rare decent sleep, gardening- the least physical bit, my partner does the lifting and carrying etc and I help things grow and chat to the plants and do the technical bit :D and listening to the owls in the hours that are spent not actually sleeping.....

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @StarryShapes and welcome to the community! How are you today? 

What sort of art do you like to create? 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @StarryShapes   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions.  We guide, advise and help new members who join the community.

Please have a look around our website and forum.  We are friendly, care and share.

Please ask if we can help with anything.  Some one will know a member of our team or a member of our community.

Please I hope you enjoy your time with the community.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @StarryShapes and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  You sound as though you keep quite busy.  Glad to hear you enjoy your art, music and gardening.  I enjoy gardening too and enjoy potting the plants and tending to the flowers.  You have come to the right place for support and friendship as there are many lovely, friendly people on here.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and look forward to seeing you on the Community.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness