Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I'm Fran, new here
Hi, I'm Fran. I'm ASD and have depression and anxiety. Found out earlier this year about the autism and I'm 58 now so it explained a lot about my life-long problems. Had depression and anxiety for just over a year now. Got a lot of social problems, no close family or friends. Im unemployed, been unemployed a lot in my life. So theres money problems. My confidence has always been bad but it's pretty much non-existent now. Thought I would join here to chat like this with people with similar problems and see what you're all doing to get along.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.