I was thrilled to open the new Scope Sheffield store last week, it is the first Scope charity shop in Sheffield, my home town, and it was brilliant to be a part of the new venture.
You can find the shop on Division Street in the city centre and there is a carpark nearby that is free for blue badge holders. They are currently looking for volunteers so if you are in Sheffield and are looking to make a difference through volunteering, then do get in touch!
There are no skills or experience necessary before you start volunteering in our shops. We welcome any volunteers who are interested in charity shops, passionate about disability equality, or just keen to meet new people or learn something new. This is a very flexible role. We’d love your help for as little as one hour a week, but if you can give five hours, even better. We’ll be open seven days a week, so chat to us about the hours and days that suit you.
Wherever you are in England and Wales, there may be volunteering opportunities for you. Just check out the Volunteering Opportunities Page here. And remember we are always looking for volunteers here on the community as our Community Champions.
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
New Scope store in Sheffield
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.