Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi everyone new to the group, I have been receiving Esa (support group) and Dla (lower rate) which will be ending 19th november. I have applied for pip had home assessments for both esa and pip as im agoraphobic and cant get out. On saturday i recieved a letter informing me i wont be receiving pip i scored 0 on everything.. Even planning and following a journey.. Which i cant do without help.. They informed me i can appeal.. Ive gone onto my bank account this morning.. And my esa hasnt been paid in.. So has that been stopped too? I live alone i have no savings i dont know what to do.. Please help..
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.