Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Rugrats!
I feel the need to join here, as I am a single mum with lots of health problems, I have one daughter with M.E., she has been ill since she was 14-15 and is now nearly 22, my other daughter has suspected Fybromyalgia as she has pain in all her joints, suffers with dizzy spells, and has bad pain in her back, my younger sons fiancée lives with us too, and she was diagnosed earlier this year with M.E. Too!! Feel like putting a black cross over the front door! My younger son has a lot of joint problems, and is under my osteopath to get him better, hopefully, so this is my lot, bit of a **** one, but we are all alive by the grace of God xx
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.