Hi, my name is amy — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is amy

Options
amysscc
amysscc Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have nerve damage in my feet and hands and my balance is like im drunk

Comments

• Pinkcandy777
    Pinkcandy777 Community member Posts: 12 Connected
    Options
    Am so sorry x I had vertigo and doctor gave me Stemetil, it cleared up my balance x could be ear infection 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2019
    Options
    HI and welcome,

I'm a community champion here on scope. Have you spoken to your GP regarding this? If you haven't then i'd advise you to that. Unfortunately, we are not medically trained here so will not be able to give you any medical advice.

Good luck and i hope you're GP will be able to help you with this.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • amysscc
    amysscc Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Im under a neurologist investigating.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's good to hear. Hopefully they will be able to give you some answers soon and they don't keep you waiting too long.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Welcome to the community @amysscc. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @amysscc and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I'm sorry to hear of your health struggles.  I suffer from some nerve damage in my leg also so can appreciate how difficult this is.  I hope your GP can be of some help to you.  Please keep in touch and let us know how you get on and if there is anything we can help/support you with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Pinkcandy777 and welcome to the Community also!  It is nice to meet you and I'm glad to hear that your symptoms have cleared up now.  I hope you enjoy your time on the forum and if there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.