Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is caroline_scope!
Hello! My name is Caroline and I'm one of the advisers on the Helpline team. I've been answering calls since June, learning loads and having some really interesting conversations. Before I came to Scope, I worked on a technical team at an energy company. When I wasn't on the phone there, I was a Mental Health First Aider offering a listening ear to my colleagues. I was also volunteering at two different projects supporting mental health. One was a survivor-led crisis helpline; the other focussed on helping children develop resilience and self-confidence while enjoying exercise on their own terms. I've been reading Community posts for all this time and thought it was time to say hello!
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.