Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is James

James27James27 Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello

I am 42 and currently live at home with my parents. I sustained a SCI level C3/4 incomplete injury 21 years ago.

I have a team of PAs and carers whom I employ directly, they work on a rota 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as I require full time care.

My interests are sport, films and listening to audiobooks.

James

Replies

• zakbloodzakblood Member Posts: 419 Pioneering
    welcome to the forum
  • karenat35karenat35 Member Posts: 15 Connected
    Hi James, welcome, these are the nicest people I have met in any forum. My metal heath isn't too good at the moment due to my fight with DWP going nowhere. Totally my fault, because I haven't told medical staff over the years how bad I really am but there you go you live and learn ( the hard way as it turns out ) . But any help I can offer, even if it is only for a chat, do not hesitate to contact me. I don't come online often, but I will get back to you, at some point, if you mail me, all the best K 

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,941 Scope community team
    Hi @James27! It's great to meet you. 
    Do you have any favourite films? I'm always looking for more recommendations. :)
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
Sign in or join us to comment.