Hi, my name is martin — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is martin

Options
the_uk_dude
the_uk_dude Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hey guys, and gals, 

Just thought I should say hello to you all as I am new to the group and would like to help aswell as be helped if possible,
Regarding pip claims for (IBD) inflammatory bowel disease (a deranged liver) and a inherited disorder known as pseudoxanthoma elasticum and other common factors which prevent people from being able to work.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @the_uk_dude and welcome to the community! Whenever you're ready, please ask any questions and we will do our best to help you :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi, the_uk_dude - Welcome from me too. I have a little understanding of pseudoxanthoma elasticum in that it's an inherited connective tissue disorder like mine. I've got the hypermobile type of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. My son & I also share some features of Marfan syndrome. I also have some features of PXE. There does seem to be some overlap in some of these connective tissue disorders!
    Please look around, & join in any discussions. Thank you for wanting to help; so much appreciated. I look forward to seeing you around.
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    Options
    @the_uk_dude hi and welcome to the online community here at scope. I'm a community champion here on the site along with other amazing community champions and members that use the site. I hope you enjoy getting to know your way around the site and find it helpful. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hey @the_uk_dude. Welcome to the community! Please let us know what we can do to support you. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.