Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is martin

Hey guys, and gals, 

Just thought I should say hello to you all as I am new to the group and would like to help aswell as be helped if possible,
Regarding pip claims for (IBD) inflammatory bowel disease (a deranged liver) and a inherited disorder known as pseudoxanthoma elasticum and other common factors which prevent people from being able to work.

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,753 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @the_uk_dude and welcome to the community! Whenever you're ready, please ask any questions and we will do our best to help you :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 9,212 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi, the_uk_dude - Welcome from me too. I have a little understanding of pseudoxanthoma elasticum in that it's an inherited connective tissue disorder like mine. I've got the hypermobile type of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. My son & I also share some features of Marfan syndrome. I also have some features of PXE. There does seem to be some overlap in some of these connective tissue disorders!
    Please look around, & join in any discussions. Thank you for wanting to help; so much appreciated. I look forward to seeing you around.
  • Tammyjane33Tammyjane33 Member Posts: 685 Pioneering
    @the_uk_dude hi and welcome to the online community here at scope. I'm a community champion here on the site along with other amazing community champions and members that use the site. I hope you enjoy getting to know your way around the site and find it helpful. 
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 8,007

Scope community team

Hey @the_uk_dude. Welcome to the community! Please let us know what we can do to support you. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.