Hi, my name is martin — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is martin

Options
the_uk_dude
the_uk_dude Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hey guys, and gals, 

Just thought I should say hello to you all as I am new to the group and would like to help aswell as be helped if possible,
Regarding pip claims for (IBD) inflammatory bowel disease (a deranged liver) and a inherited disorder known as pseudoxanthoma elasticum and other common factors which prevent people from being able to work.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @the_uk_dude and welcome to the community! Whenever you're ready, please ask any questions and we will do our best to help you :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi, the_uk_dude - Welcome from me too. I have a little understanding of pseudoxanthoma elasticum in that it's an inherited connective tissue disorder like mine. I've got the hypermobile type of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. My son & I also share some features of Marfan syndrome. I also have some features of PXE. There does seem to be some overlap in some of these connective tissue disorders!
    Please look around, & join in any discussions. Thank you for wanting to help; so much appreciated. I look forward to seeing you around.
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    Options
    @the_uk_dude hi and welcome to the online community here at scope. I'm a community champion here on the site along with other amazing community champions and members that use the site. I hope you enjoy getting to know your way around the site and find it helpful. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hey @the_uk_dude. Welcome to the community! Please let us know what we can do to support you. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness