Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip and I’m scared
I’m wanting to ask for higher rate pip as since my last assessment my health has got worse I’ve been diagnosed with copd high cholesterol and now have heart problems which I have a hospital appointment next Wednesday looking at my arteries as concerns off angina I’m just afraid that if have another assessment they will give me zero again like last year and have to go through fighting them for my benefit back by going to court I just don’t have the strength to do this now my breathing so bad that just to go the bathroom I’m out off breath could someone please help me as it’s making my depression and anxiety worse all I want to do all day is stay in bed because I just keep sleeping also please please someone help
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.