Hi, my name is shyd82! - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is shyd82!

2»

Comments

• shyd82
    shyd82 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
  • shyd82
    shyd82 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    hi @chiarieds I love Dracula movies too I love pretty much all music to old and modern right now having chilling evening with a glass of wine 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Thanks for sharing...I find I like the music of my youth; not so good with modern stuff! I like some musicians who are still around such as Eric Clapton, Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits)  & Brian Wilson (songwriter for the Beach Boys). I managed to get to a Brian Wilson concert a couple of years back, & it was a great night. Seasick Steve was on just before him & got the crowd going. Hadn't been to a concert since I saw Van Morrisson many moons ago! I tend to like singer-songwriters, my favourite being Leonard Cohen.
    Good to read you're also a Dracula fan, & are having a good evening. I'm often here to chat.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @shyd82 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  How are you today?  Carrie is definitely a great movie, but not a big horror fan myself though.  Do you have any hobbies?  You will meet lots of lovely people on here who are so supportive and friendly.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and if there is anything we can help you with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi also to Al1ceR0se and @Paddyrooney62 and welcome both of you to the Community.  It is nice to meet you both.  I hope you are enjoying your time with us.  If there is anything you need help with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness