Please advise — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Please advise

jennyjlo Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited November 2019 in Universal Credit (UC)
hello and good morning  i have a ? I am receiving ESA contributed for over 5 yrs I had to change over to UC last yr as me and my husband split I told them everything and I was getting ESA they did my claim but which they stopped but was told it would go back into my bank with arrears fine I said I have looked onto my UC and I get the limited capability for esa now the problem is I am still receiving ESA even though they know I'm on UC they deduct the amount I have and now I receive pip on high mobility and standard care can some one please advise I hope I have explained my self properly 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.