Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP assessment lies
Hi I'm kellie I'm 46 disabled lady who has in recent years due to various illness such as sepsis and losing a kidney last year breaking my back have been struggling with day to day life and mobility having had to relearn to walk twice in 4 years I keep having my disability cut because I've worked hard to get back on my feet for my own sanity and peace of mind my conditions are arrgrevated by the fact I have an autoimmune disorder which if not treated properly will kill me eventually which turn cause me to be depressed yes i have mobility problems yes it's hard but i push myself everyday just to survive the day in constant pain
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.