Hi folks! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi folks!

belpye
belpye Community member Posts: 4 Connected
Hi   I'm new - feel free to say hi! I'm living with chronic illness (CPTSD, CFS) and am currently on esa/pip I'm also waiting for an adult autism assessment my pronouns are they/them and I'm a proud member of the LGBTQIA+ community  3

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @belpye   Pleased to meet you .
    Thank you for joining and sharing.
    I am one of the team of community champions. We guide, advise and help, support members of our community.
    Please ask if we can help. Please have look around our community. Feel free to join in discussions.
    We are friendly, care and share.
    Please take care.
    @thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    Hi @belpye welcome to scopes online community. I'm Tammy one of the volunteer community champions here, alongside the above @thespiceman who provides amazing feedback and support to users and other members of the community. We are here to offer help and support. Enjoy and don't be afraid to ask for information or advice ?
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @belpye - Welcome to this very helpful, friendly, & supportive community. Thanks for joining. Any questions, please ask away. There's a link to 'All groups' near the top of this page on the right-hand side which shows the other sections Scope provides.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Great to have you with us on the community @belpye. :)
    It's my understanding that the waiting times for autism assessments are pretty long across the country. I hope you don't have too long a wait. 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.