Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Michael

StodelStodel Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello everyone, hope everyone is well.my life changed this year,so any help or advice would be superb.

Replies

• StodelStodel Member Posts: 2 Listener
    I suffered life changing injures after a motorcycle accident early this year.
  • Tammyjane33Tammyjane33 Member Posts: 670 Pioneering
    @Stodel welcome to the scope online community. My name is Tammy and I'm one of the volunteer community champions here on the site. I'm here to help and support people. I hope you find the site helpful and feel free to take a look around 😊
    You stated above that your life has changed this year and you would like advice. What advice would you like? I will try my best to help.
    Tammy 
  • thespicemanthespiceman Member Posts: 6,408 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Stodel    Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Sorry to hear that please if I can help with anything. Please get in touch.

I am one of the team of community champions.  We guide, advise and help members of our community.

Please have a look around our forum, we are friendly.

Please ask any questions happy to answer be supportive.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,115 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Stodel - Welcome to the community from me too. I'm very sorry to read about your accident; it must be very difficult in going from being fine one day, to having disabilities the next. Are you wondering how others have managed to cope in a similar situation?
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,955

Scope community team

Welcome to the community @Stodel. What sort of advice are you looking for? :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Stodel and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I'm sorry to hear about your accident.  I can only imagine that when this happens it can be very upsetting and life-changing.  I was born disabled so don't know any other life myself.  I am sure you may find some members on here who have had a similar experience and who may want to share this with you.  I hope you don't mind, but I looked this up online to see if there were any organisations or resources who could help and I came across this website if you would like to have a look:-

https://healthtalk.org/londoners-experiences-life-changing-injuries/support

The Community is here to support you also so please chat to us anytime.  We are a friendly bunch of people and are very supportive of each other.  I look forward to seeing you on the forum and I hope you enjoy your time with us.  If we can be of any help/support to you at all then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Sign in or join us to comment.