Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is Lumos!

LumosLumos Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone! My name is Lucas and I'm a night owl!

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,897 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lumos - Welcome to this community & thank you for joining. You will find quite a lot of us are night owls too! Please have a look around, & join in any of the discussions. You can just chat here too. Perhaps you might tell us a little bit more about yourself. If you have any questions, please ask.
  • Han_Han_ Community champion Posts: 154 Pioneering
    Hi @Lumos and welcome to the Community! 
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community champion Posts: 7,172 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Lumos! How has your weekend been? :)
    Community Champion
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,951 Scope community team
    Hi @Lumos and welcome! :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • AilsAils Community champion Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lumos - Lucas - and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I can be a night owl too at times, lol!  I hope you enjoy your time with us and meet some new friends along the way.  It is a great forum with lovely, supportive people on it so I look forward to seeing you on here.  If there is anything you need help/support with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Sign in or join us to comment.