Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip peed off
Hi have had Mr and no change have put in appeal .got copy of my paper work back from capita. And the forms they sent out to my gp . Am so hurt and upset not sure if gp filled them in or secutary. She did not answer their questions but stated a blanket statement. That as far as she knows I am OK and do the activities they have asked her about .. I have sent gp a letter of complaint and my hub as spoken to.her and she had apologised. But it's too late am worry ed the tribunal will look at this and that will be it . She has told my hub to tell me to ask the dwp to request the info again .I feel it's not up to me to do.so but the gp as she has made the mess .what's people's view and best way to go about sorting this out now .
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 841 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 304 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 707 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.