Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Flo Foster

FloFosterFloFoster Member Posts: 1 Listener
 I am a dyslexic Dyspraxic massage therapist and dancer I would love to connect with people who are interested in making dance work about invisible disabilities. 

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,105 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @FloFoster - Welcome to this community. I came across a rheumatologist who was also interested in the performing arts, which makes sense in that any form of exercise may help. As a physio (a long time ago), I also know that exercise undoubtedly helps both those with a visible, or invisible disorder. It's good that you are reaching out to those with invisible disabilities, but this may help others too.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,954

Scope community team

Hi @FloFoster and welcome to the community. What an interesting idea. Hopefully you'll find some folks here who are interested in the idea! :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
Sign in or join us to comment.