Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is jbeach2912!

Hi I’ve joined as I have a son young adult just diagnosed with Asd and we are struggling with the way forward so saw group and thought I would join as it may be helpful for us 
thanks 

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Member Posts: 7,977 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jbeach2912 - Welcome to this friendly & supportive communuty. Thank you for joining to find out more for your son. There seem to be quite a lot of people here with ASD, both young & old, so I hope you can get to chat with others.
    Scope does have a section on Autism & Asperger's so you might find it helpful to look at that too. See: https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/learning-disabilities-and-autism
    If you have any questions, please do say, as often someone here is able to help/advise.

• thespicemanthespiceman Member Posts: 6,408 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello  @jbeach2912   Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining, sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions.

We guide, advise, help members of our community.

Please have a look around our community.  You not alone, we are supportive, have compassion, empathy.

Please ask any questions, happy to answer.

Please the links, given to by my friend @chiarieds is informative, useful.  

Please this organisation is helpful.

National Autistic Society

Helpline 020 7833 2299

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,937

Scope community team

Great to have you here @jbeach2912.
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
Sign in or join us to comment.