Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Would I be entitled to PIP?
Hi I need some advice I'm currently on anxiety medication as suffering bad with anxiety blood pressure tablets as high and on a list for the cardiology department regarding possible heart issue and wondered as finding it hard to pay prescriptions and getting on local transport and not at ease to drive at present as panic whether I may be entitled to apply for pip thanks for advice.
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.