complaint about ESA — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

complaint about ESA

davet Member Posts: 77 Courageous
is anyone aware of how to complain to the ESA?  two months ago I found a deduction on my ESA of £3.70 per week which was down as a payment to council tax, I contacted my local council who knew nothing about it, they did however confirm that they had previously taken this amount but this finished in April 2007, I obviously wrote to ESA asking for clarification but did not get a reply, I have since written two follow up letters but have still not got a reply there must be some department hidden away that deals with complaints, but I cannot for the life of me find it



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.