Son moving back home. — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Son moving back home.

My son is moving back in to live with me next month. 
I am currently receiving ESA (WRAG), SDP and enhanced pip (both elements). 
Will this change mean I will have to claim UC instead? 
Many thanks for any reply :smiley: 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.