Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
TV Licence scam
Please be aware that there is a TV licence scam doing the rounds. if you get your licence on line a scam email is being sent out. it may say that your payment hasnt gone through and if you do not pay now you could be fined. the email looks legitimate so always check before you make any payment.
PS. sorry I have not been around lately but due to many health issuses with my wife and contracting a vicious bout of Shingles myself at Christmas it is very difficult at the moment. Hopefully I will be back on form soon
best wishes to all
Be all you can be, make every day count. Namaste
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.