Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Adaptive Apparel Brand Survey
Hey there! My name is Gio and I'm a fashion business student in my final semester of university writing my thesis. I plan to launch an adaptive apparel line for both disabled and able-bodied people after graduation so I made this survey because I wanted to learn about the needs of the community and gather important data.
The future of adaptive apparel in the fashion industry is just beginning to grow so there's a lot we still don't know. The information gathered in the survey will allow me to better understand the needs of this community and help me create beautiful clothing that people will like. Data shared will only be seen by me, my university thesis mentors and the director of education.
Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to fill this out! I am so excited to see the results and honestly get to know everyone
Follow my IG to be a part of the journey! https://www.instagram.com/giorrauniverse/
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments