Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Survey on freedom pass and transport (for carers and people with learning disabilities)
we at Harrow Mencap are looking into freedom passes at the moment as there have been cases of people with learning disabilities not having their passes renewed after having one for years.
We have an Easy Read survey aimed at both people with learning disabilities and their carers. We'd really appreciate it if you can pass this on to as many people as possible so we can gather more useful information to inform our campaigning.
It is online but we will also accept paper copies (the survey is easily printable) and here's the link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/P2DHFFF. Just to clarify, this is mainly aimed at Londoners as the freedom pass is a London issue.
Thanks so much,
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments