The Clean Air Zones project is looking for people to test our service!
Hi! My name is Lisa. I’m a user researcher supporting the development of a new government digital service for citizens to pay to drive in a Clean Air Zone, if their vehicle does not meet Clean Air emission Standards.
The Joint Air Quality Unit (which is a collaboration of the Department for Transport and Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) is working closely with local authorities across the country, including in Birmingham and Leeds where the first charging Clean Air Zones will be introduced later this year, to help target the air pollution affecting their communities and improve air quality. We have recently launched the first phase of our service to allow members of the public to check if their vehicle will be subject to charge - https://www.gov.uk/check-clean-air-zone-charge.
I’m looking to gather feedback from individuals who drive and may have additional accessibility needs so that we can ensure the payment product design is accessible and inclusive to everyone. We’d like to test the service design, and ask you to complete a couple of short tasks – it will take around 45min-1 hour and we will conduct it at a location that’s convenient for you or via Skype call.
Your input is really valuable to us, as it tells us what we need to do to improve our service so that it’s clear and easy to use. If you’re interested in taking part or know someone who might be, please email me at [email protected], and I can provide more information.
Thanks very much!
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments