The Clean Air Zones project is looking for people to test our service! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The Clean Air Zones project is looking for people to test our service!

Options
LisaLatham
LisaLatham Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Hi! My name is Lisa. I’m a user researcher supporting the development of a new government digital service for citizens to pay to drive in a Clean Air Zone, if their vehicle does not meet Clean Air emission Standards.

The Joint Air Quality Unit (which is a collaboration of the Department for Transport and Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) is working closely with local authorities across the country, including in Birmingham and Leeds where the first charging Clean Air Zones will be introduced later this year, to help target the air pollution affecting their communities and improve air quality. We have recently launched the first phase of our service to allow members of the public to check if their vehicle will be subject to charge - https://www.gov.uk/check-clean-air-zone-charge.

I’m looking to gather feedback from individuals who drive and may have additional accessibility needs so that we can ensure the payment product design is accessible and inclusive to everyone. We’d like to test the service design, and ask you to complete a couple of short tasks – it will take around 45min-1 hour and we will conduct it at a location that’s convenient for you or via Skype call.

Your input is really valuable to us, as it tells us what we need to do to improve our service so that it’s clear and easy to use. If you’re interested in taking part or know someone who might be, please email me at Lisa.Latham@Informed.com, and I can provide more information.

Thanks very much!

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.

Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.