Hi, my name is pupnut — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is pupnut

pupnut
pupnut Community member Posts: 5 Listener

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @ pupnut, hello and welcome to the cummunity. I hope you soon find your way around the site and feel free to post a quary, question or ask for advice or opinions on a worry or concern that's troubling you. We don't claim to have all the answers but someone from the community will read your post and give you advice or point you in the right direction. Post again when your ready or need help. 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @pupnut - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining. I hope the weather hasn't been too bad near you, & hope you can manage a good weekend. How are you doing today? :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @pupnut
    Hello and welcome to the community, its great to have new members. As advised have a look around the site and if there is anything we can help you with feel free to post. Wishing you a good weekend
  • pupnut
    pupnut Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Thank you for the welcomes.
    Watching the Six nations so defo a good weekend ?
    @wilko @chiarieds @janer1967
    Hope you are all having a good one too.?
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @pupnut and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I hope you enjoyed the rugby and are enjoying being part of our Community too.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.