Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is confused62!
Hi I'm robbie I've been on ESA for 6 yrs I've had 3 assessments but first 2 were not face to face,the 3rd one was but the health professional come to my home ,that was 3 wks ago,I've never had a decision letter from the dwp in all the time I been on esa I only ever get a letter fro the jobcentre plus just before April telling me what I'm entitled to,I been waiting once again for a decision letter from dwp and what comes through post again a letter from jobcentre plus, telling me how much I'm entitled to from april this year,again I dont know if this is there way of saying you have passed your assessment, or have I still got to wait for the dwp to send that letter? Even though in 6 years I've never had a letter from the DWP, can anyone advice me
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.