Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Twinky30!

Twinky30Twinky30 Member Posts: 1 Listener
I Suffer from Sub   Acute Dengration on the spinal cord due to B12 Defincency. Asthma and have breathing problems and have to use non invasive Home Ventilation at home at night.

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,744 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Twinky30 and thank you for sharing this with us. I have vitamin B12 deficiency too. Let us know if we can help you with anything :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

I've also joined that B12 deficiency club too. If you have any questions you'd like answering about anything then please do ask and i'm sure someone will be able to advise you.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • emmarenshawemmarenshaw Member Posts: 712 Pioneering
    A warm welcome to the community @Twinky30  I’m Emma, please let me know if I can help you with anything at all.
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Twinky30 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I'm sorry to hear of your health struggles.  You will receive a lot of support and friendship on the forum so please feel free to chat to us anytime.  There will always be someone on here to listen.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and look forward to seeing you on here.  If you need any help/support with anything then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Sign in or join us to comment.