Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
How accessible is public transport in London? - University Project
I am a product design student doing a project on improving the accessibility of public transport in London and I thought this would be a good place to come to learn about the real lived experiences of people with disabilities.
In light of recent criticisms of the accessibility of London public transport, I would like to start a discussion; what are your personal experiences of using public transport in London? What do you think of the current accessible services and facilities on offer? And where do you think there is room for improvement?
It would also be very helpful if you could fill out this short survey with more specific questions: https://forms.gle/nvWLeR39kvqKYL838
I am very interested to hear your stories and opinions
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments