Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Are you currently planning a wedding? BBC PRESS REQUEST
BBC Ouch! are producing a podcast this week and want to get in touch with anyone planning a wedding.
Presenter Lucy Edwards is getting married and says “it would be great to chat to other people who are going through the process.”
If you want to appear on BBC Ouch! it will be a roundtable discussion on several different topics covering everything from choosing your wedding day outfit, to deciding what catering you want.
If you’re interested, this is a very fast turn-around, so please email [email protected] as soon as possible. and who will provide you with Lucy’s contact details.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments