Council tax — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Council tax

kane1994 Member Posts: 55 Connected
Hi I've recently been declared unfit for work and work related activity by universal credit, I owe £560.00 council tax and really have no way of paying what they are demanding I've also getting my new council tax bill in and thats the same even though I'm telling them I do no work anymore.

Any advice on this matter would be much appreciated do I need to ask for income and expenses form? 

I have a DRO already so that's out the question.




Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.