Hi, my name is jiffman! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jiffman!

jiffman
jiffman Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I've just been diagnosed with gbs. I've been out of hospital for 1 week. Just wondering what are the best excerises to fo at home while I recover, as I'm on a 12 week wait for neurologist appointment.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @jiffman were you advised of any exercises to do by a physiotherapist during your hospital stay, or a doctor? As we are not medical professionals, unfortunately we cannot suggest anything. 
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • jiffman
    jiffman Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi, no I haven't been given any information. Just wanted to hear from anyone who has been in a similar predicament. But thanks for replying anyway.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @jiffman Welcome to the community, as already advised we are unable to give medical advice, maybe speak to your GP about a referral to physio, or maybe try searching the internet for exercises recommended for your condition

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.