Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is nikki17!

nikki17nikki17 Member Posts: 1 Listener
I have hsp (spg11) I get Botox in my legs in my calf’s and shins every 3 months. I gotten Botox for the first time in my inner thighs last Wednesday 11th cause my legs are getting worse. Friday morning I woke up with so much pain in my thighs where I can’t even lift my legs. I can walk with no pain . Just if I sit or lay down. I called the doctor that did the botox and he is staying it’s not from the botox. I’m not sure what to do. It is now Monday the 16th 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

Unfortunately, we not not medically trained here and will not be able to give you any medical advice. Therefore, i'd advise you to speak to your GP who will be able to advise you further.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,071 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @nikki17 - Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to read you're in so much pain; as advised, please do speak to your GP/consultant. I hope you get some answers soon.
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,297 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome, I am sorry to hear about your pain, have you managed to get any help from speaking to your GP
Sign in or join us to comment.