Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Looking for advice!
Hi, can someone advise me if I'm at serious risk or not of the coronavirus. I'm currently off work, due to cerebral palsy being listed on the vulnerable list. I am semi hemiplegic down my right hand side. It doesn't stop me doing much really, just weaker and have sniffness on that side and I don't tend to suffer with chest infections. I don't even see a consultant or anybody regarding my condition, that all stopped at the age of 16 and I'm now 42! Do I really need to stay of work for 12 week to avoid social contact?? Thanks
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.