Hi, my name is sunny5! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is sunny5!

Options
sunny5
sunny5 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi - I am new 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @sunny5 how are you doing today? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 271 Pioneering
    Options

Hi @sunny5!- a good name for a lovely day.

Welcome to the community and taking the time to join us. We have many helpful pages which are grouped under a variety of subject headings - feel free to look around and post your concern or question on those boards. If you can’t find a board, feel free to let us know your specific concern and we will try to redirect you. Or for simple chat see what is going on in the Coffee Lounge

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sunny5 - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community from me too. Please do look around as Abdi says, & join in with any discussions. You're also most welcome to chat here any time, & do please say if you have any questions, as there's usually someone here who will be able to help. Have you had a good day? :)
  • sunny5
    sunny5 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sunny5 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It is nice to meet you.  I hope you are enjoying your time with us and you will find the forum helpful.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  If there is anything we can help you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Welcome @sunny5, how are you doing today?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.