PRESS REQUEST: ITV news to speak to a disabled person who is having supermarket delivery issues
We’ve had a request from ITV news to speak to a disabled person who is having supermarket delivery issues.
Location isn’t an issue as long as you have internet to do a FaceTime/Skype/Windows interview.
However, they have a flexible team who can film outside the house (with you talk from door or window at a safe distance!).
They want to film tomorrow so this is a bit of an urgent request
If this is something you'd like to speak about then please email the press office at [email protected]
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments