Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Shabana

Shabana09Shabana09 Member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm new to this! 

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,025 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Shabana09 - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community. Thank you for joining us all. Please have a look around the forum & join in with the discussions as well as chatting here. Good to 'meet' you. If you have any questions, do say, as often there's someone here able to help/advise. :)
  • thespicemanthespiceman Member Posts: 6,408 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Shabana09   Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining.

Please have a look at our website for how to post community guide.

Please ask any questions anything you need to know.

Please get in touch.

Understand we are a friendly community.  We share and care always some one to talk to you .

We offer compassion, empathy, sensitivity .  

Please take care keep safe.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,943

Scope community team

A warm welcome to the community @Shabana09. Would you like to tell us a little bit about yourself?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Shabana09 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I hope that you enjoy your time on the forum.  We are a friendly bunch of people.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  If there is anything we can do to help/support you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,449 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Shabana09 :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
Sign in or join us to comment.