Hi, my name is HannahPopsy! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is HannahPopsy!

Options
HannahPopsy
HannahPopsy Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi everyone!
I'm Hannah, a wheelchair-using doctor and campaigner based in Leeds. I'm on Twitter @HannahPopsy. Really looking forward to getting to know you all!

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @HannahPopsy - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community. Thank you for joining, & I hope you enjoy being part of this. As a physio, I worked with children with Cerebral palsy (tho this was a long time ago!). Myself & family are affected by Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, & Chiari 1 malformation, which can be associated with this.
    Please have a look around at all the discussions, & join in. :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @HannahPopsy. It's really great to have you here with us. You're always an insightful follow on Twitter and I'm glad you've found your way to us.

Don't be afraid of getting stuck in with some of the discussions around here (the coffee lounge or disabled people are good places to start!) or if you're feeling brave, make your own! :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @HannahPopsy welcome to the community. I’d be happy to to help if you have any questions or need assistance navigating the community. Glad to have you with us.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @HannahPopsy, great to have you here! Please do let me know if I can do anything to help. :)
    Scope

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @HannahPopsy and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's great to have you on board and I'm sure you will make a very valuable contribution to our forum.  You will meet some lovely people on here and I hope you will enjoy your time with us.  I look forward to seeing you on here anyway.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • HannahPopsy
    HannahPopsy Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Oh, aren't you all lovely?! Thanks so much. It's so lovely to be part of a fab group of people - and I'm so impressed with the Coronavirus info on the website. I gave it a shout out on my BBC Radio Leeds slot this evening!
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hope your interview went well @HannahPopsy! :)
    Scope

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @HannahPopsy :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.