If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi there I am Paul T

Options
paul534
paul534 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I am looking to making new friends and love meeting new people.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,935 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @paul534 how are you doing today? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,177 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @paul534 - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining. Please join in with any discussion of interest, or visit our 'Coffee lounge' (link on the right-hand side of this page). I hope you enjoy being a part of the community.
  • paul534
    paul534 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thankyou sometimes I get lonely and I have joined disability and LD dating sites but no luck yet
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,177 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Have you tried the Outsiders @paul534 ? there's an online community & meetings (after the Covid-19 pandemic).

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,393 Scope online community team
    Options
    Great to have you with us @paul534. Do you want to tell us a little bit about yourself, such as your hobbies and interests?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @paul534 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you.  You have come to the right place to meet new friends as there are lovely people on here.  I'm sure you will enjoy your time with us anyway and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.