Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Video Games

Replies

• SteveoldoneSteveoldone Member Posts: 14 Connected
    I've been into games since my mum bought me an Atari 2600 VCS for Christmas in 1978.  
    Currently I have a PS4 (rarely used), a Switch and my pride and joy is my ZX Spectrum Next. 

I have been going off current gen consoles for some time and going back to my roots as it were.
    These days I get more enjoyment from programming my own simple Spectrum games than playing AAA games on my PS4 which I am becoming more and more disinterested in as companies add despicable things like lootboxes, gambling and microtransactions to the games you've paid £40+ for.  (also I dislike the term microtransactions when some of them are £30-£50-£80.  how is that micro??!)
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 4,114

Scope community team

Thanks for joining the thread @Steveoldone, glad to have another gamer onboard :) 

What games do you play on your ZX Spectrum? 

I think you are correct about the micro transactions, they are so prominent these days and can be quite costly. There are some companies who rely on them more than others but I largely don't like how embedded they are in modern day gaming, especially when you have to pay to win.

Online Community Coordinator

Talk to our chatbot and give us feedback on the community.
  • DragonslayerDragonslayer Community Co-Production Group Posts: 1,125 Pioneering
    Finally after nearly 100hrs of playing I am coming to the end Of Kingdom of Amaalur. Reached the top level I can, done close to 200 side quests saved 3 main quests to do and done some seemingly endless lesser quests, along with completing both DLC's  
    Now I can look forward to the release of. Assassins creed Valhalla on November 10th.

@Steveoldone It's good to hear from someone who has been a gamer for as long as I have. I have lost track of the consoles I have had. Been through all the playstaions except PS3. I started with a Philips long ago but can't remember what it was. Along with several hand held consoles.
  • 66Mustang66Mustang Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,061 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2020
    Do games really do that these days - charge you £50 for the game then include “micro”transactions (“micro” being a huge understatement I agree)?

I haven’t played a game from the last 5 years or so - my gaming career stops around about Call of Duty Black Ops 2 if that makes sense to anyone (just played old games and MMORPGs since then) - but back then it was fine. I could well believe it has gotten worse in 5 years though. 

I think it’s really cheeky that games are “pay to win” when you already paid £50 for the game. I can understand if the game was free, like a lot of games on the iPad, as they need to make money, but to double charge you gets a thumbs down from me. A bit like Sky TV charging you for the channels and also having adverts - do one or the other.

Scope community team

Yeah, micro transactions can be almost as costly as the game @66Mustang, which doesn't make them very micro. 

I don't mind them, as long as they aren't required to progress or do well at the game.

Scope community team

Still not managed to get hold of a PS5 pre-order, very disappointing :( 

• 66Mustang66Mustang Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,061 Disability Gamechanger
    :( that’s a shame

Scope community team

I know @66Mustang !

Oh well, there are never many games to play at launch anyway, I shall wait :) 

• DragonslayerDragonslayer Community Co-Production Group Posts: 1,125 Pioneering
    Just ordered my copy of assassins creed valhalla, and it will play on the PS5 with all the benefits the new console will bring. I'm looking forward to playing it.
    I'm holding back a bit on buying a PS5. think I will let the dust settle a while. 

Scope community team

Sounds great @Dragonslayer, do you have a history of playing those games? 

I'm keen to get my hands on the PS5 sooner rather than later, my brother is pestering me to have someone to play online with :D 

@Ross_Scope
    I have played all the assassins creed games over the years and love them all.

Scope community team

Which is your favourite and why @Dragonslayer :) 

@Ross_Scope
     I have thought about which is my favourite one on many occasions and I can honestly say I don't have one. I just love them all. Origins is good and has many DLC's. Black flag is a favourite among many other players like me. I am hoping when my latest. Valhalla arrives tomorrow that will be as good and also it as the PS5 availability already on it. so I will be able to get all what that has to offer. That is when I get a PS5. 
    I never got the hang of Assassin’s Creed but I look forward to watching the cinematic every time a new one comes out. They are always really good and almost like movies.
  • OverlyAnxiousOverlyAnxious Member Posts: 1,435 Disability Gamechanger
    I really like AC, it's so immersive and historically & geographically accurate as well, I always learn things from it...and have explored every inch of famous cities and landmarks that I'll probably never be able to visit in real life!  The poor graphics (compared to CoD for example) and bugs in the earlier games didn't even matter as the gameplay was so good imo.  That has been sorted with the new format games like Origins and Odyssey though.  Don't think I could pick a favourite tbh.

However, I hate the ship sailing parts, wasn't a fan of Black Flag at all (but still completed it) yet everyone else seemed to be so they've been including shipping parts in every game since...and being Viking, I guess Valhalla will be the same!  :D

One thing that has confused me slightly is that there only seems to be one game for both Xbox One and the new Xbox Series X?  Whereas there are separate games from the PS4 and PS5?  Is that right?

Scope community team

That's an interesting point about exploring the environments @OverlyAnxious, that's one of my favourite things about any open world game, it almost feels like you're there exploring new places yourself. Do you like that aspect of the game @Dragonslayer?

I think there shold be one game for each new console. how it normally works is you pre-order the game on the PS4 and then you get the PS5 upgrade for free. So I imagine that's how it's working with Assassins Creed as well.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Listener
    I've been playing Xbox Series S all night, Tetris Effect: Connected, great game and I'm the Master of Tetris in general having played almost every version ever.

I just wish the Series S had a disc drive so I could reinstall some of my games because they don't work.

At least I'm top of this month's leader board on 510 points as of an hour ago.

• emilyanneremilyanner Member Posts: 76 Connected
    Does anyone want to to make other group where we could have an online meeting just like a catch up on how we all are a just a general catch up 
  • t0nkyst0nkys Member Posts: 31 Courageous
    I’ve been doing a mix of gaming vids and Pokémon opening vids if anyone’s interested, my YouTube is www.youtube.com/user/t0nkys

I’m hoping to get a ps5 at Christmas but idk if my parents will be able to at this rate.

Scope community team

Thanks for sharing @t0nkys :) 

What games are you looking forward to playing on the PS5?

Thanks for sharing @t0nkys :) 

What games are you looking forward to playing on the PS5?
    I’m really looking forward to stray where you play as a cat 😂 I know it’s not one of the main titles but I love cats

Scope community team

I honestly agree with you @t0nkys!! That game looks like so much fun, I can't wait to roam around as a kitty :D 

I honestly agree with you @t0nkys!! That game looks like so much fun, I can't wait to roam around as a kitty :D 
    Also looking forward to the Harry Potter one, I just hope they’ve made it to a good standard.

Scope community team

Again I'm exactly the same @t0nkys, I grew up with Harry Potter and I love the series so much. It's needed a game like this one.

I'm gutted that we have to wait another year for it to be honest.

Does anybody still play World of Warcraft?

I’m looking forward to the new expansion pack that is coming out next week. :)

Scope community team

I don't and have never played it @66Mustang I'm sorry to say. 

What does the expansion pack include?

@Ross_Scope it’s kind of hard to explain to someone who doesn’t know the game but it is kind of a big deal - they only bring one out every couple of years. :smiley:

Scope community team

Oh wow @66Mustang, yeah I can imagine it is a big deal! is it a free expansion?

No it costs money, sadly, but it’s like a new game if that makes sense. With most games you have to buy a new one every year but with WoW they just add new content to the existing one and make you pay for that instead. They also charge a monthly subscription fee which thinking about it doing both is a bit cheeky!

That said the game does have a system where you can get someone else to pay for your subscription in exchange for giving them some in-game money. Basically one person has real money and wants game money and another person may be rich on the game but not in real life and it matches them together. I like making money in-game so I have quite a bit of it and I pay for everything out of my game currency :smiley:

Scope community team

That's a great feature actually @66Mustang, it kind of makes all those points you earn in game worth it. 

I've not heard of a game implementing that sort of system in the past.

It’s really a win-win-win as it makes money for the developers, it means those without real money can pay for stuff, and those with real money who are lazy can buy in-game progress. :)

Scope community team

All bases covered there @66Mustang, I'm surprised more games don't adopt that hybrid method to be honest.

Scope community team

Hello my fellow video game fans

What are we all playing at the moment?

I spent most of last night playing (and getting good achievements on) Tetris Effect Connected and Star Renegades on Xbox.

• Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 5,002

Scope community team

I've been playing New Super Mario Bros. on my old Nintendo DSi whilst I decide whether or not to buy some form of console! 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Scope community team

Nice nice @MrAllen1976, I'm glad you're getting really good at it! Is it an online game, similar to the Tetris that's on the Switch?

Blimey, very retro @Tori_Scope! or is it? Is the DS old enough to be classed as retro now? 

Either way, awesome choice, me and my partner have Super Mario Galaxy to play together on the Switch at some point, it's a remastered version of the classic Wii game.

• Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 5,002

Scope community team

I do have the original DS, which I reckon is retro by now @Ross_Scope :D Not sure about the DSi though, it does have a front camera after all...
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Nice nice @MrAllen1976, I'm glad you're getting really good at it! Is it an online game, similar to the Tetris that's on the Switch?

Blimey, very retro @Tori_Scope! or is it? Is the DS old enough to be classed as retro now? 

Either way, awesome choice, me and my partner have Super Mario Galaxy to play together on the Switch at some point, it's a remastered version of the classic Wii game.
    I wouldn't know, my 12 year old Nephew has a Switch but I've never actually played one.

Scope community team

I wouldn't know, my 12 year old Nephew has a Switch but I've never actually played one.

Well, there's a Tetris game on the Switch where you play online against others in a battle royal type thing. You can see gameplay here.

Scope community team

I'm totally loving the screen reader on the new PS5. It's great that gaming is slowly but surely becoming more accessible

There's a few bits out on Xbox Series S/X next year that I want, such as Chorus, Everwind, Fable, Scarlet Nexus etc.

Chorus is a Space combat game, I've been a fan of that kind of thing since the Wing Commander games on the PC back in the mid 90s.

@MrAllen1976 did you ever play Tachyon as that’s a really good space game from about 2000 I think. I played it again quite recently.
    Don't think so, I'll Google it.

Scope community team

Afternoon all

Just wondered if I could canvas your thoughts on how accessible gaming is for disabled people? It's something I'm looking at at the moment and I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

I may use your answers as part of a future piece on the community, unless you don't want me to of course, in which case feel free to let me know :) 

@Ross_Scope if you ask Cher when she comes back on Thursday, she might let you read that piece I wrote on gaming last week.

Scope community team

edited December 2020

New piece about video games

Hi all

Today I posted a piece I've been working on about the accessibility of video games, I'd love it if you could give it a read and comment, you can find it here.

Scope community team

Hello @MrAllen1976

Hope you're well. I noticed in another thread you've been playing Cyber Punk? How have you found it so far? I saw online that apparently it's ridden with glitches

After waiting over a month, due to hospital, I have finally started Assassins creed Valhalla. So far so good, but there is something very different about this game to the others. The gameplay is tricky, as is the combat. The graphics as usual are stunning and with time I'm sure I will get into it.
    Anyone else ant comments? 
  • irishmanirishman Member Posts: 13 Connected
    I haven’t played it just yet, still addicted too rocket league played around 3000hrs. (But playing since 2015). Got the ps5 and gotta say it’s great new controller feels nice. 

Scope community team

Gotta love Rocket League @irishman, sounds like you've played a fair bit of it! I also have a PS5, the controller does feel fantastic, have you tried any next gen games yet? 

I'm glad you're enjoying the new AC @Dragonslayer, I have bought my partner it for Christmas so I hope she likes it. How are you finding the world?

@Ross_Scope if you ask Cher when she comes back on Thursday, she might let you read that piece I wrote on gaming last week.

I played it briefly for an hour on Sunday night mate, so far it's decent.

Scope community team

Not sure if anyone else has a PS5, just wanted to say how amazing the vibration feedback is from the controller. It's so much more responsive and intuitive, and no longer just feels like you have a bee in your hand. It actually compliments the gameplay

edited December 2020
    I think that’s a funny description of the vibration ha ha

I used to think the vibration on the XBOX 360 was quite effective, not sure how that compared to the PlayStation though

Scope community team

edited December 2020
    I've been looking forward to sharing this with you all for a while, it would be lovely to see community members getting involved :) 

Gaming for Good co-production group

From challenging friends to a gaming tournament, to testing endurance with 24-hour gaming marathons, ‘gaming for good’ is fast becoming a popular way to fundraise and support charities.
    The Public Fundraising team are looking into new fundraising activities through gaming, this new income stream will allow Scope to reach new audiences and diversify our fundraising activity.

The group

We're forming a Gaming Co-production group to help design the fundraiser and ensure it’s genuinely accessible, inclusive, and built with disabled people from the very start.
      The group will be formed of disabled gamers and streamers, and experts in the field of accessible gaming.

Get involved

Join our Gaming for Good co-production group and help us design an epic gaming fundraiser. To find out more and register your interest, follow the link below.

Join the group

Scope community team

Did you do much gaming over Christmas? I really re-engaged with it and found some of my love again. Me and my brother have a tradition of sorts of playing old games, or games we've not played for a while, because it's fun to go back and experience games you used to love but drifted away from.

Also got my hands on the remastered Crash Team Racing on PlayStation and that has given me a flashback to my youth, it's such a fun game.

I've just started AC Valhalla which I got for xmas.  I'm not really getting into it though, unsure why.  

I just can't be bothered with the 'big boss' combat, would rather go around collecting stuff and doing errands.  

Scope community team

Thanks for sharing @OverlyAnxious, shame you're not getting into it. My partner got it for Christmas and she seems to feel the same way, it hasn't gripped her yet.

@Ross_Scope
      I have been playing AC Valhalla for a while now and it is just not the same as previous ones. I still cannot put my finger on why. Maybe after a little while longer I will, but unsure?
      I bought and downloaded The Falconeer on both my Xboxes this afternoon, I'll play it tomorrow morning at Home.

Scope community team

What's the Folconeer about @MrAllen1976?

What's the Folconeer about @MrAllen1976?
      It's kind of aerial combat, you control a Falcon, and you fly about shooting enemies and dodging traps and stuff.

If you have a look on YouTube there'll be footage of it on there, but it is Xbox exclusive.

Scope community team

edited January 6
      Sounds and looks cool @MrAllen1976, but yeah guess I won't be able to play it anyway given I'm a PlayStationer :) 

Sounds and looks cool @MrAllen1976, but yeah guess I won't be able to play it anyway given I'm a PlayStationer :) 
      Drat, and I thought you were a right nice bloke lol.

Has anyone with Valhalla managed to complete 'A Mild Hunt'?  I spent ages finding the 3 reindeer antlers but can't find the Hunter again, she's just disappeared!  Looking online it seems it was bugged a couple of months ago but I can't find out whether it's been fixed since.
    • GarzaGarza Member Posts: 129 Pioneering
      Does anyone have a series X yet? if you do what do you think? I will probably get one later this year
    • IntneNavyIntneNavy Member Posts: 2 Listener
      I have 23 consoles from a nes to the PS4, i mainly play on my PC now, around 1200 steam games, love survival crafting games like 7 days 2 die or racing games, i am 52 and do at least 4 hours at least a day gaming lol. have done since i had a zx speccy in the 80s,

@OverlyAnxious
      I am a good bit into Valhalla but I haven't done any of the legendary animals hunt yet. I suggest you go online and just put in 'Valhalla A Mild Hunt' in google. I'm sure you will get a feed into You Tube with a video of the hunt.
      Garza said:
      Does anyone have a series X yet? if you do what do you think? I will probably get one later this year
      I still can't find any in stock...  
      @OverlyAnxious
      I am a good bit into Valhalla but I haven't done any of the legendary animals hunt yet. I suggest you go online and just put in 'Valhalla A Mild Hunt' in google. I'm sure you will get a feed into You Tube with a video of the hunt.
      Ah, you've probably missed it by now then.  It bugs out if you don't complete it before the 'travel to England' mission starts.

It's not actually a hunt, it's just a collection task - collect 3 reindeer antlers and bring them back to the hunter.  Reindeer are hard to find, and not all of them drop antlers (I only had a 1 in 3 drop rate!) so takes time to do.  But annoyingly the hunter disappears so I'm now stuck with her quest and these Antlers (as if the bag isn't heavy enough already lol, must be like Mary Poppins bag).  Some people have returned later in the game and found the hunter so I've just given up on that for now.  The actual reward isn't much (she gives you the location of a large animal, but you'll find it accidentally anyway) it's just annoying not being able to complete the task.

I've been trying to catch 10 bullhead fish for another collection task this morning which is equally as trying of my patience!  :D
      Garza said:
      Apparently Game had limited stock online circa the middle of last week, it didn't last long though. Although last I heard Argos are hoping for stock in February.

Assassin’s Creed sounds quite good from what you have described here.

Is it an “open world” game where you can just go around doing what you want?
      Garza said:
      Apparently Game had limited stock online circa the middle of last week, it didn't last long though. Although last I heard Argos are hoping for stock in February.

Yes, I read about Game stock too, though it was already too late by the time I saw it.  Will keep an eye out on Argos now though, didn't realise they still sold consoles.
      66Mustang said:
      Assassin’s Creed sounds quite good from what you have described here.

Is it an “open world” game where you can just go around doing what you want?
      Yep, exactly that, you can do as few or as many of the side missions as you like, though there is a main story line that you have to progress through to reach different places.  Part of it is set in England too...I'm keeping an eye out for my house.  :D

On this one you can limit blood FX and totally turn off dismemberment, which is a positive for me and I guess would be for you too.  Sadly the one thing you can't turn off is the sound of 'conflict' which can be a bit much for me if I'm honest.
    • BrettWBrettW Member Posts: 607 Pioneering
      Im in the middle of building my new monster gaming PC but currently the computer component market worldwide is under considerable stress with most parts being 'out of stock' everywhere. AMD and Nvidia have also had pretty much 'paper launches' in the latter half of 2020 where their new products are simply unavailable or being sold on sites like 'Ebay' for extortionate prices.

I'm hoping that I will be able to get my hands on a new graphics card by May because this is when hopefully Amazon Games will be launching their new open world MMO 'New Worlds' which I'm really looking forward to playing! 
      As you can see it's almost ready - just need the graphics card...

@OverlyAnxious that sounds really cool, yes that kind of feature is helpful for me. I might have to see if I can get it for Mac

@BrettW that looks awesome...what are the specs?
      66Mustang said:
      @OverlyAnxious that sounds really cool, yes that kind of feature is helpful for me. I might have to see if I can get it for Mac

@BrettW that looks awesome...what are the specs?
      Asus Crosshair VIII Hero WIFI Motherboard
      AMD 5800x CPU
      Corsair Dominator Pro 3600 memory (16gb)
      Corsair H115i Elite Capellix 280mm All in one cooler
      3x LL120 Corsair RGB fans
      3x LL140 Corsair RGB fans
      2x ML140 Pro Corsair fans
      Samsung 980 Pro 1tb M.2 NVME SSD
      Corsair Crystal 680x case
      Commander Pro and Commander Core powering all the RGB

Wants a RTX 3080 Graphics card
      Windows 10 Pro
      @BrettW wow that sounds like a great machine :smiley: I hope you get the graphics card soon and can start playing some games on it
      66Mustang said:
      @BrettW wow that sounds like a great machine :smiley: I hope you get the graphics card soon and can start playing some games on it
      Worldwide shortage on all graphics cards at the moment @66Mustang . Its a complete nightmare
      Yes can imagine :| I guess the combination of supply constraints due to Covid and more people at home wanting computers makes the perfect storm
      66Mustang said:
      Yes can imagine :| I guess the combination of supply constraints due to Covid and more people at home wanting computers makes the perfect storm
      Its a number of things. Nvidia are struggling to get the chips manufactured, the recent launches of the PS5 and Xbox X gobbling up production lines for their chips, everyone launching new hardware at the same time, more people at home and buying / building computers to work / play games and then the disruption to distribution because of Covid and Brexit :neutral:
      Several car factories have had to close for a while due to the current shortage of microchips too!   :#

Fords Germany plant closed this week until Feb 19th!!
      Several car factories have had to close for a while due to the current shortage of microchips too!   :#

Really? I hadn't heard that but it doesn't surprise me. Its amazing how many things are reliant now on silicone including washing machines and fridges
    • lisathomas50lisathomas50 Posts: 4,324 Disability Gamechanger
      @BrettW I thing alot of things will be in shortage since we left the EU
      BrettW said:

Really? I hadn't heard that but it doesn't surprise me. Its amazing how many things are reliant now on silicone including washing machines and fridges
      Ford To Idle Saarlouis Assembly Plant Over Microchip Shortage (fordauthority.com)

Yep, everything is basically a smartphone inside these days!  
      The Europe situation will only really impact on distribution @lisathomas50. The majority of processors are produced in the Far East and they are struggling to meet the demand because a lot of the new sought after technology all decided to release at the end of 2020! There is also the fact that the Chinese New Year occurs next month so that means another delay on top of everything else as all these companies shut down for a few days to celebrate their new year...
    • lisathomas50lisathomas50 Posts: 4,324 Disability Gamechanger
      I wonder if any of you ever suffer from vertigo and motion sickness from gaming?  I think I'm going to have stop playing Assassins Creed altogether because of it.  :(   I've been trying shorter sessions and keep looking away rather than focussing solidly on it but it's getting worse and worse.  I haven't played CoD for a few weeks so will give that a go instead tomorrow, but I'm not holding out much hope tbh.

I know it sounds like a first world problem but vertigo and stomach issues have already made driving anywhere very difficult, vision issues are making screen text difficult, and this is making gaming difficult.  I'm running out of past-times!!  :s
      I always turn off motion blur in any game I play @OverlyAnxious but I find that its excessive in a lot of games and does give me motion sickness.
      BrettW said:
      I always turn off motion blur in any game I play @OverlyAnxious but I find that its excessive in a lot of games and does give me motion sickness.
      Can't say I've even heard of motion blur - I'll have to see if it's an option on the game settings.
      Well, I found a setting called 'camera shake'...which I turned off.  But sadly it was still no better.  Tried Call of Duty again this morning after a month of Assassins Creed and nowhere near as bad so it must be the game itself.  Bit of a shame but I think it'll be my last AC game.
      A lot of action games have the option called motion blur @OverlyAnxious. Basically what it does is blurs the image on screen to emulate fast movement and it gives me motion sickness. Camera shake is another one I turn off for the same reasons
      BrettW said:
      A lot of action games have the option called motion blur @OverlyAnxious. Basically what it does is blurs the image on screen to emulate fast movement and it gives me motion sickness. Camera shake is another one I turn off for the same reasons
      There wasn't an option for motion blur (on Xbox so may be fewer settings than PC).  I assumed camera shake would be the same thing.

I can't really see the point of either of them, don't they just make everyone feel ill?  :#
      Yep @OverlyAnxious most people turn them off
    • tembabavuma11tembabavuma11 Member Posts: 1 Listener
      I am currently playing game right now is pokemon glazed because this game graphics so nice.

Scope community team

I am currently playing game right now is pokemon glazed because this game graphics so nice.

Sounds great @tembabavuma11

How is it going with the game?

Is there anyone out there that has upgraded from a ps4 to a ps5?
      I've had a ps4 since they first came out and want to upgrade to ps5 myself. I thought the rush might have calmed down by now but at the moment they still seem to be out of stock in most places.
      I just wondered what buyers thought about the difference experience in their gaming since upgrading? 

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,998

Scope community team

I wonder if any of you ever suffer from vertigo and motion sickness from gaming?  I think I'm going to have stop playing Assassins Creed altogether because of it.  :(   I've been trying shorter sessions and keep looking away rather than focussing solidly on it but it's getting worse and worse.  I haven't played CoD for a few weeks so will give that a go instead tomorrow, but I'm not holding out much hope tbh.

I know it sounds like a first world problem but vertigo and stomach issues have already made driving anywhere very difficult, vision issues are making screen text difficult, and this is making gaming difficult.  I'm running out of past-times!!  :s
      My partner has some trouble with this and can only really either play 2d or isometric and fixed perspective games where there is very little movement. So nothing from the first-person, very little from the third-person, and a rotating camera is absolutely off the table. It makes her very nauseous and if she persists and plays anyway, it can result in days of migraines which can be very frustrating for her as she quite enjoys gaming.

I often struggle with certain first person games in enclosed environments and will need to expand the field of view dramatically. As an example, I can't play through ten minutes of Half-Life 2 without needing to lie down. I've had that game 16 years and haven't made any progress. Even the memory of it makes me feel a bit queasy!
      Senior Community Partner
      Scope
    • emilyanneremilyanner Member Posts: 76 Connected
      I play on mobile legend bang bang  wild rift or era of Celestials 
    Sign in or join us to comment.