Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Crochel!

CrochelCrochel Member Posts: 1 Listener
I've joined your community in hopes of sharing ideas & approaches to teach the physically & neurologically impaired to crochet.

Replies

• emmarenshawemmarenshaw Member Posts: 712 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @Crochel
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Crochel, lovely to have you here. :)

I have cerebral palsy and love to crochet, at the moment I'm making a blanket.  <3
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • chiariedschiarieds Member Posts: 7,898 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Crochel - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining. Please have a look around the forum & join in with the discussions. You should probably head off to our virtual 'Coffee lounge,' where people talk about crafts & hobbies under the post called 'Kaleidoscope.' There's a link to this right at the top of the page. :)
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Crochel and welcome to the Community from me also.  It's nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  What a wonderful idea you have!  I'm sure that will be welcomed by members of the Community and many people will want to chat to you about this and share ideas/knowledge.  How long have you been crocheting?  I've always fancied trying crochet myself, but have never got around to it.  I knit myself, but am not that good, but I do try, lol!  I wish you well with it anyway and as @chiareds has already said, your crocheting will fit right into Kaleidoscope so I hope that maybe sometime you can share some photos of your crochet work.  I look forward to seeing you on here and hope you enjoy your time with us.

If we can be of any help/support to you then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Sign in or join us to comment.