Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Coronavirus information and advice- we need your help!
We have published lots of coronavirus information on the website recently. We want to check that this is easy for people to find.
To do this we want to hear from you!
We would like you to complete a quick online task called a card sort.
The link to the task is here: https://my7h130z.optimalworkshop.com/optimalsort/c5x422gp
It should only take 10-15 minutes.
How does a card sort work?
You will see a group of cards online. These cards represent articles that are available on Scope’s website.
Read through each card.
Drag and drop these cards into groups that make sense to you.
Things to consider:
If you have difficulty using a mouse, please let us know. We will try to adjust the task so you can take part.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments