Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is srt33!

srt33srt33 Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi everyone i'm Steve and just wanted to say hello and introduce myself

Replies

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,942

Scope community team

Welcome to the community @srt33. How are you doing?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @srt33 - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community. I hope you are keeping well & coping at this difficult time. Please join in with the discussions, or join others for a chat in our virtual 'Coffee lounge.' :)
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,210 Disability Gamechanger
    HI @srt33 Welcome to the community, nice to have you on board. Hope you are having a good day, let us know if there is anything we can help you with and look forward to seeing you around
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @srt33 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you.  I hope you enjoy your time with us on the forum as we are a friendly bunch of people!  I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • steve51steve51 Member Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @srt33

Welcome to our online community/family.

It’s great to meet you this afternoon.

@steve51
Sign in or join us to comment.