National Rail Step Free Access Map — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

National Rail Step Free Access Map

atmdesign
atmdesign Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everybody, I recently created a map of the national rail network showing where step free access is available and the levels of accessibility at stations. My hope is that this resource will make it easier for you to navigate the rail network, or perhaps even venture onto it for the first time, and hopefully making it easier to do so. You can view my map at www.grafxcraft.com/atmdesign I hope you find it helpful,
Alex. 

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you for sharing that @atmdesign! I am sure others will find this helpful!
    Scope

• newborn
    newborn Community member Posts: 832 Pioneering
    That is a brilliant  thing.  Thank you. 
    Official sources should a) havevdone it themselves,  b) be publicising it now

But, in 2020, why is it needed?    Equality  of access should have become something taken for granted.   Rightly, there would be riots all over the country if one of the other Protected Equalities groups was excluded .  Can anyone imagine publishing a map showing  which stations were, or were not, allowing black people,  or gay people,  to access the services?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.